10 Best Mattress in India 2019 – Reviews & Buyer’s GuideUncategorized
A good sound sleep is the best as well as the most blissful feeling in the world. And everybody deserves it after a hectic day at work( home or office).
You should know that a lot of things depends on the mattress you use. After all, you don’t want to end up with backache while waking up in the morning.
Remember, a quality mattress will let you get up in the morning with a fresh feeling and with lots of energy to face all the new challenges.
Now, the question is how to choose the best mattress in India? Well! It isn’t an easy task at all as there are a lot of factors to keep in mind while you buy one.
Here is a complete guide for you to choose the best mattress according to your needs. So without further delay, let’s jump into the article.
Table of Contents [show]
MATTRESS BUYING GUIDE INDIA
1. TYPES OF MATTRESSES
Well! There are not only one or two types of mattresses. In fact, for every individual, there is a perfect type of mattress to meet their sleeping needs.
Every individual may have their requirements from a mattress depending on their body types, personal choice, etc. Thus, you need to be well aware of the kinds of mattresses available in the market.
A. Hybrid Mattresses
The hybrid mattresses are made up of several combinations of memory foam, latex coils, polyurethane foams and as well as with other materials. It has a set of benefits to offer you with such as:
B. Latex Mattress
It is made up of latex foam to enhance the comfort level of the sleeper. This also offers a cooling sensation to the user.
It is suitable for the ones who are looking for a non-contouring and non-hugging foam mattress. The benefits are:
c) Cooling effect
C. Pillow Top Mattress
The pillow top mattress is usually made up of cover embroidered soft and cosy material. It is ideal for users who are seeking to have a comfortable, soft mattress with extra comfort. They have benefits such as:
a) Extreme comfort
b) Cushion comfort
c) Amazingly soft
D. Memory Foam Mattress
The name itself tells you that it is made up of memory foam. However, these are known for giving a warm feel to the users, but with the recent update, they offer to cool as well.
I recommend these mattresses for the sleepers looking for body shaping, great support, and as well as pressure relief. It has benefits such as:
a) Excellent support
b) Body contouring
c) Body Shaping
E. Gel Mattress
If you don’t like to sleep on foam mattress or have foam allergies, then the ideal option for you is the gel mattress. It is made up of gel and not foam and is thus different from other kinds of mattresses.
This is an ideal option for all the heavy sleepers. It has benefits such as:
a) Great support
b) Better airflow circulation
c) Temperature control
F. Adjustable Mattresses
The adjustable mattresses allow you to change your sleeping position according to the needs. These mattresses are great for people having any medical condition. They need a specific position to have a comfortable sleeping.
It has benefits such as:
a) Massages, heat therapy, and vibration
b) Support as well as comfort
c) Specific sleeping position
Are you someone who relates the quality with the respective budget? Do you think an expensive mattress will have better quality? Well! This is the primary mistake a user does while buying a mattress. You end up paying more than your set budget and don’t get the comfort you need.
Thus, before buying a mattress, you need to keep in mind the quality of the mattress. It is not only about money, but the primary concern should also be the comfort level.
I recommend you to keep your budget in mind and look for a quality mattress within your set budget. After all, you can’t take compromise with the comfortability.
3. MATTRESS SIZE
If you want a peaceful sleep, then you must not go wrong with your mattress size. You should know that a night of inadequate sleep can cause you mental disorders such as arrogance, tiredness, fear, etc. Thus, here are the size variations of the bed.
a) Twin XL Mattress
If you want to upgrade your single bed, then the Twin XL Mattress is an ideal option. It has a size of 39″ X 80″ and can easily hold a taller adult. These are ideal for guest rooms and dorm rooms.
b) Twin Mattress
A twin mattress is also known as the single mattress which can hold one child or a sleeper. It has a size of 39″ X 75″ which is not sufficient for tall adults.
c) Full Mattress
The entire mattress is excellent for people who need a vast space while sleeping. Having such a mattress isn’t bad but not so great in terms of comfortability. It has a size of 54″ X 75″.
d) Queen Mattress
The size of the Queen mattress is 60″ X 80″ and is ideal for all the couples who like to have a night of comfortable sleep.
e) California King Mattress
The size of the California king mattress is 72″ X 84″. This is ideal for people who need extra ample space to sleep.
f) King Mattress
The size of the King mattress is 76″ X 80″ and is excellent for people with pets, who want to share their bed with the pets. It is a good option for growing adults as well.
What do you mean by firmness? Well! It is the measurement of how much soft or hard the mattress is. However, it may feel subjective as it varies from an individual to another.
An individual may feel a mattress to be hard while the other may think the same as soft. But you should keep in mind that comfort and firmness of a mattress aren’t the same things. So it will be silly for you to confuse both.
According to me, the very first thing to consider while buying a mattress is to look for the comfortability it offers to you while sleeping. You should see how it feels? Whether it feels soft or hard, and can it adjust according to your body shape or not?
Now, after having all the answers to these questions, you can test the mattress on all these features. Remember, there are a few mattresses which may feel soft while sitting and not the same during the sleeping time. Thus, you should check in all the factors and satisfy yourself while investing your hard earned money on a mattress.
6. BODY WEIGHT
I have seen people not focusing on their body weight while purchasing a sleeping mattress. You can also get confused about the relationship your weight has with a mattress.
But, it is one such important factor as the cooling effect, body contour, comfort, support, hug, etc. that you are expecting your mattress to provide you, depends highly on your body weight.
a) Having a less body weight and being a light sleeper, you must opt for the universal comfort mattress. The firmness of the mattress ranges between 0.5 to 1.
b) If you are on an average weight and as well as an average sleeper, then you should feel lucky as most of the mattresses are designed in such a way.
c) A 4″ or more comfort layers of mattress is suitable for people with heavyweight and a heavy sleeper.
Usually, a good quality mattress will last you for seven long years, depending on the usage. However, if you are a frequent user and having a baby at home, you should not expect it to last for so long.
The spring mattress has higher durability than the coir mattresses. The memory foam or all the foam mattresses can last you for more than seven long years.
Furthermore, the airbed and the latex mattresses have longer durability than the spring and foam mattresses. But, it is ideal to replace your mattress every seven years.
8. USERS TYPE
Every individual comes up with their own specific needs for mattresses. Thus you need to know about your preferences first. Check below to have an idea of which mattress you should buy.
a) Senior users should opt for memory foam or gel memory foam mattresses.
b) Kids should go for latex mattresses as those are less harmful. These are made up of natural chemicals.
c) Pregnant women should opt for memory foam mattresses as they are less soft.
d) The couples should opt for latex or memory foam mattresses as these are bouncy.
e) For stomach sleepers, I suggest going for softer mattresses as it reduces the back pressure. You must avoid buying spring mattress.
f) If you have back pain, then going for an orthopaedic mattress is the ideal choice.
THESE ARE THE TOP 10 BEST MATTRESS IN INDIA 2019:
1. WAKE-FIT ORTHOPAEDIC MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS
The Wake-Fit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress is the best mattress in India.
1. It has various thickness sizes.
2. The firm feel is medium.
3. The material is memory foam of high-density.
4. It has 20 years of warranty.
5. The cover is made up of premium quality quilted cotton fabric.
1. The Wake-Fit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress is an excellent mattress which functions technically. It will provide you with a pain-free, restful sleep throughout the night. This is recommended for people with health issues, mainly back pain.
2. If you are suffering from lower back issues, sore neck, or any other pain issues, then this mattress is just the ideal option for you. This will provide you with relief from stress and relax your pressure points.
3. The product is made up of premium quality memory foam. This produces you the ultimate support while you sleep. This mattress comes with new innovative technology to give you a soundproof sleep.
4. If you are looking for a mattress that provides you with the exact amount of firmness, then the Wake-Fit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress is an ideal choice for you. It is titled as the best orthopaedic memory foam mattress in India. Thus, you can rely on this product.
5. To provide you with complete protection, the mattress comes with a cover made up of premium quality cotton fabric. This cover also enhances the look of the mattress. You can wash it for reuse. These are available in different sizes and thus, suitable for every member of your family.
1. It may get stained if not taken care of. Buy Now from Amazon
2. WAKE-FIT DUAL COMFORT MATTRESS – HARD & SOFT
The Wake-Fit Dual Comfort Mattress – Hard & Soft is number 2 on the list.
1. This comes in several sizes.
2. The product comes with five years of the warranty period.
3. It has superior quality foam material.
4. The cover is made up of cotton fabric.
5. The product has medium soft on one side and medium firm on the other.
1. The Wake-Fit Dual Comfort Mattress is designed for users who like to sleep on both hard and soft mattress at one go. Both the sides are of different quality as one side has medium soft, and the other is of the medium firm.
2. During the winter season, you can sleep on the hard side of the mattress to enjoy a comfortable sleep at night. And in summers, you can enjoy the soft and firm side of the mattress for a relaxing sleep.
3. The mattress comes along with a cotton fabric cover, which is easily washable. It gives the mattress a great and stylish look. This will provide you with the utmost comfort.
4. To provide you with an excellent level of comfort along with superior protection, the mattress will push you up. It gives you a relaxed sleep throughout the night.
1. Stained easily. Buy Now from Amazon
3. SLEEPYCAT – GEL MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS
The SleepyCat – Gel Memory Foam Mattress is number 3 on the list.
1. The mattress is made up of high-quality gel memory foam.
2. It comes with a warranty period of 5 years.
3. There is a trial period of 30 days.
4. The product provides excellent flexibility.
5. It comes with zipper covers.
6. It is an orthopaedic mattress.
1. The SleepyCat – Gel Memory Foam Mattress is a fantastic mattress for people looking forward to buying a gel memory foam mattress. This mattress has a unique blend of support, and gel memory foam will give you the ultimate relaxation while you sleep.
2. The mattress is made up of 1 inch of gel memory and 5 inches of support foam. It will provide you with health benefits as well as prevents any dust particles, dirt, and bacteria.
3. It comes with zipper covers which are made up of supreme quality. This will give you a stylish look and a fantastic appearance to your mattress.
4. There are cooling crystals as well to maintain and regulate the body’s temperature. It will adjust accordingly throughout the night and not for a few hours.
5. If you are looking for a mattress that will adjust according to your body contour, then this is just the perfect one for you. This mattress will give you enough back support and thus, a great thing to invest on.
1. The 6-inches of thickness is not sufficient.
2. The memory foam layer should have been thicker. Buy Now from Amazon
4. SLEEPYHEAD 3 LAYERED MEDIUM FIRM MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS
The Sleepyhead 3 Layered Medium Firm Memory Foam Mattress is number 4 on the list.
1. It is made up of memory foam.
2. The product has 6 inches of thickness.
3. There is a trial period of 100 days.
4. The product comes with five years of the warranty period.
5. It has a medium firm feel.
1. The Sleepyhead 3 Layered Medium Firm Memory Foam Mattress has a luxurious feeling to it. This product gives you the right amount of firmness as well as softness. You will have enough support that you require for a night of deep sleep.
2. The mattress has a premium quality of memory foam to target your pressure points, giving you a relaxing sleep. It makes sure you have a spine alignment naturally with the medium firm feel.
3. The best part is that the product comes with BIS certification and holds a mark of ISI. Thus, you can rely entirely on the product quality as it is thoroughly checked for dangerous components. It will provide health benefits, as well.
4. What I found the most fantastic thing about the mattress is that it has 100 days of trial. As a customer, you can use the mattress for 100 days and see whether you are comfortable sleeping on it or not. Then, you can think of investing.
1. You need to purchase a top cover as the mattress cover is pure white. Buy Now from Amazon
5. SHAGUN 4-INCH FOAM MATTRESS
The Shagun 4-Inch Foam Mattress is number 5 on the list.
1. The foam filling gives a luxurious effect and comfort.
2. It comes with a warranty period of 5 years.
3. The top layer fabric makes sure you get a luxurious and smooth feel.
4. The material is made up of high-density foam.
1. The Shagun 4-Inch Foam Mattress comes with a luxurious feeling to it. You will get a sufficient amount of support and comfort needed to sleep throughout the night.
2. This product is made up of superior quality foam with high density. Thus, you can rely on the mattress for you giving you the durability.
3. The mattress is red and thus, you no need to invest in a cover for extra protection.
1. It is a little bit overpriced. Buy Now from Amazon
6. SLEEPWELL SLEEPX BRILL PU FOAM MATTRESS
The Sleepwell SleepX Brill PU Foam Mattress is number 6 on the list.
1. It is a foam mattress.
2. It gives you optimal support.
3. The product has a premium quality fabric.
4. It has Neem Fresche technology.
5. It comes with three years of the warranty period.
1. The Sleepwell SleepX Brill PU Foam Mattress is a foam mattress designed to give you the utmost comfort and support.
2. The product is from a reputed brand of Sleepwell, which is manufacturing excellent quality mattresses for 40 years. Thus, you can rely on the goodness of the product.
3. If you are looking for a mattress that will provide you with a sound sleep at night, then the Sleepwell SleepX Brill PU Foam Mattress is an ideal choice for you.
4. This mattress from Sleepwell has a new kind of technology involved known as the Neem Fresche technology. It is excellent for preventing dirt particles, dust, bacteria, and other elements away from your mattress. Thus, you no need to worry about infections, and you can have a sound sleep and a good day.
1. The product is a little overpriced. Buy Now from Amazon
7. FLO ERGO – GEL INFUSED MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS
The Flo Ergo – Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress is number 7 on the list.
1. The product comes along with several sizes.
2. It comes along with 100 days of the trial period.
3. You can customize the mattress according to your needs.
4. It comes with a zipper cover.
1. Don’t you like compromising with your sleep? Well! In that case, the Flo Ergo – Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress is the perfect mattress for you. It is an aloe vera gel infused memory foam mattress that gives you the ultimate comfort.
2. If you are suffering from back pain or have an interruption in spine alignments while sleeping, then the ergo design of the product will help you in having an excellent stress reliever.
3. The mattress comes along with such a fantastic propriety foam that it maintains the balance of the body weight quickly. It will not let the mattress sink, and you can have a balanced sleep throughout the night.
4. The best part about the mattress is that the product comes with aloe vera gel infused covers. It not only gives you extra protection but will make sure you have a fresh and youth skin while you are in a deep sleep.
5. The product comes along with a warranty period of 10 years; thus, you can use it without any issues. This will give you lifetime support.
6. The product will take away all your back pain and will give you the best sleep you need after a tiresome day. It is a worth investing mattress, and I would suggest you check for this at least once.
1. Cover stitching isn’t good. Buy Now from Amazon
8. EXTRA SLEEP COIR MATTRESS
The Extra Sleep Coir Mattress is number 8 on the list.
1. The product has a natural rubberized coir.
2. It has a PU foam layer to give support.
3. The mattress has premium cotton fabric.
4. It comes with five years of warranty.
5. It is affordable.
1. The Extra Sleep Coir Mattress goes through the mattress quality checking to make sure you get enough comfort.
2. To offer the durability of the mattress, all the excellent quality materials are used. The fabric is breathable and will give you a sound sleep at night.
3. To give you that extra support, this mattress comes along with a natural rubberized coir layer. It helps to maintain your body posture.
4. The product comes with premium quality quilted fabric to give you a luxurious feeling, yet the fabric is breathable enough. This will provide you with the correct temperature, as well.
1. No cons found. Buy Now from Amazon
9. SLEEPYHEAD SENSE – 3 ZONED ORTHOPEDIC PCM COOLING FOAM MATTRESS
The Sleepyhead Sense – 3 Zoned Orthopedic PCM Cooling Foam Mattress is number 9 on the list.
1. It has breathable premium quality fabric.
2. The product has multi-layer support.
3. It has cooler temperatures to provide you with better sleep.
4. It comes with PCM technology.
5. This has 100 nights of trial.
6. The product comes with ten years of the warranty period.
1. The Sleepyhead Sense Foam Mattress is an excellent orthopaedic mattress and is from a reputed brand as well. Thus, you can entirely rely on the brand’s product.
2. It comes with an all new technology of PCM. This will absorb and redistribute all the body heat. Thus, it will maintain a moderate temperature while you sleep. It will give you the ultimate sleeping pleasure.
3. The product further comes with the 3-zoned foam to support orthopaedic. This will give you the ultimate support and comfort you need while sleeping.
4. It comes along with responsive memory foam. This has a high density and comes with pressure relieving technology.
5. The product has a new sense of technology that will cool the mattress temperature to give you a perfect sleep.
1. It has Sagging edges. Buy Now from Amazon
10. SPRINGTEK DUAL COMFORT 4-INCH FOAM MATTRESS
The Springtek Dual Comfort 4-inch Foam Mattress is number 10 on the list.
1. It is made up of premium quality fabric.
2. The product is soft and hard dual comfort mattress.
3. The comfort level is of the medium firm.
4. It comes with five years of the warranty period.
5. It is a queen size mattress.
1. The Springtek Dual Comfort 4-inch Foam Mattress comes with premium quality and high-density foam. It is breathable enough and gives you utmost comfort level.
2. The product comes with reliable technologies that are equipped to offer you an excellent level of comfort. It has a soft press foam which is excellent for every type of sleeping habit, including side sleeping, stomach or back sleeping.
3. It comes with a zipper cover that allows the mattress to stay free from germs and impact in a long life. The cover can be easily opened or changed for washing.
4. The mattress comes with a 5-year manufacturer warranty against any defects. The after sales service is also great to use, which makes it more convenient to use.